03.11.2012 [Patch.com] - A burning pickup truck pulled into the Diagnostic Clinic garage, which caused a "significant amount of smoke and fire" early Friday morning, according to a post on the Largo Fire Department Facebook page. No people were injured and there was no damage
25.10.2012 [Christian Science Monitor] - Earlier this week, Apple introduced the long-awaited iPad Mini. And beginning at 12:01 a.m. Pacific time on Friday – or 3 a.m. Eastern, if you'd like – consumers can begin placing their pre-orders for the sleek, square, slim tablet. Mini prices start
05.11.2012 [The Morning Sun] - As of Friday morning, 584,000 ballots had been cast compared with a final tally of 545,000 in 2008, according to Secretary of State spokesman Chad Olsen. “We are very busy,” Olsen said. “We got about 27,000 more yesterday. We're going to have over
03.11.2012 [Denver Post] - Police are seeking information surrounding the fatal stabbing of a man early Friday in the 1300 block of Pennsylvania Street near downtown Denver. Denver officers responding to reports of a stabbing about 2:17 a.m. found a man suffering from what
02.11.2012 [San Jose Mercury News] - PALO ALTO -- The turnout for Apple's (AAPL) release of the iPad Mini on Friday morning was -- just like the new 7.9-inch tablet -- noticeably downsized. The early-morning lines outside stores in Silicon Valley and across the world were
02.11.2012 [Marin Independent-Journal] - Quick work by San Rafael firefighters doused a blaze that erupted in the kitchen of a Woodland Avenue condominium early Friday. San Rafael fire Chief Christopher Gray said a resident called authorities at 5:45 a.m. to report the fire at 12 Woodland Ave.
05.11.2012 [The Missoulian] - Yellowstone County sent out more nearly 59,000 absentee ballots and as of Friday morning, 44,179, or 75 percent, had been returned. Later in the day, election administrator Bret Rutherford said the county received 1,000 more that hadn't been added yet
03.11.2012 [Morning Sentinel] - HARTLAND -- A furnace fire destroyed a single-family mobile home on Canaan Road early Friday morning. Five people were in the home when the fire started, but escaped unharmed, Sgt. Ken Grimes of the State Fire Marshal's Office said. A family pet, a cat