01.10.2012 [Moneycontrol.com] - ... Educational Trustee Company Private Limited ("ETCPL") for the acquisition of 100% stake in Metronation Chennai Television Limited ("MNC") by Educational Trustee Company Private Limited ("ETCPL"), promoters of the leading Tamildaily Dina Tbanthi.
17.06.2011 Talking to a leading Tamildaily, the actress said, "The reports are not true and they're just baseless rumours." Anushka further said that she is already in love with another guy and she will tie the knot with him in two years.
29.12.2011 Veedinthe was released in Tamil last week and all the reviews for my role were very positive. Some Tamildaily newspapers even appreciated that Tamil industry can now bank on this new talent," Sana told Telugucinema.com ...
02.10.2012 [The Hindu] - ... the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) that NDTV and Kasturi & Sons (KSL) have transferred their respective stakes in Metronation Chennai Television (MNC) to ETCPL (Educational Trustee Company), owned by Tamildaily Dina Thanthi on September 28.
02.10.2012 [Business Today] - Last year, the companies had announced sale of their joint venture to Educational Trustee Co, promoters of Tamildaily 'Dina Thanthi', for Rs 15 crore. NDTV had 51 per cent stake in the venture, while the remaining 49 per cent was held by KSL. "Further
27.09.2012 [Eurasia Review] - ... acts of destruction. They burned to the ground certain chosen targets – including the Jaffna Public Library, with its 95,000 volumes and priceless manuscripts, a Hindu temple, the office and machinery of the independent Tamildaily newspaper
21.09.2012 [தினகரன்] - சமூகம் CJ. செய்திகள். படங்கள். நிகழ்படம். Dinakaran Tamildaily latest breaking news, tamil news, Tamil latest news, news in. தமிழகத்துக்கு காவிரி நீர் கர்நாடகா திடீர் நிறுத்தம். 03:13:36
30.10.2013 - — Authority 162 Maalaimalar provides information about Hello FM.Maalaimalar provides the health care tips, yoga tips, yoga news online, health news in tamil, Excercise details, health tips for Women,etc.Maalaimalar tamil newspaper provides the historical event of Indi...
27.09.2012 [The Star Online] - The Tamildaily claimed that some NGOs had specifically been formed to get allocations from the Government for their own interest and not the community's. Such allocations, it said, must be used for the betterment of the community. The daily hoped both
10.09.2012 [Free Malaysia Today] - Makkal Osai daily general manager M Periasamy has been suspended from all duties. PETALING JAYA: Tamildaily Makkal Osai has suspended its general manager M Periasamy with immediate effect and for an indefinite period. Periasamy is also a general
03.10.2012 [Best Media Info] - TamildailyDaily Thanthi has not been able to hold its readership for the second consecutive quarter. After losing 26,000 readers in the previous quarter, the daily has again lost 46,000 readers in the current survey. Its AIR stands at 74.30 lakh in
01.10.2012 [Free Malaysia Today] - Yesterday, local Tamildaily, Makkal Osai, raised doubts over the appointment of Vijendran as the political secretary to Palanivel. The Tamildaily claimed that Vijendran, who is better known as Dr Vijay, was in fact declared a bankrupt. The newspaper
26.09.2012 [Free Malaysia Today] - Citing a Tamildaily Thinakural article, Ramasamy said the number of Indians enlisted in the public service appeared to be low. He also asked what steps the federal government has taken to increase their numbers. Koh said that people taken into the