Lead Software Test Engineer / Carrollton, Vereinigte Staaten / For the past 15 years my specialty is Quality Assurance. With a large range of experience. See below:
• 15 + years experience as Test Engineer, Lead Test Engineer, QA Project Manager and QA Manager, in
multiple complex testing environments.
• 5 years Telecommunications experience as a Software Systems Engineer.
• 10 + years in SQL experience. Testing in multiple environments DB2, Oracle, AS400.
• 15 + years experience creating QA departments from ground up.
• 10 + years experience in Writing Standards and Procedures for large and small companies.
• 15 + years experience writing and executing Test Strategies, Test Plans, Test Case/scenarios for System
Integration, Application Functionality, Regression and User Acceptance test principles, for large and small
• 8 + years experience working with the Mercury tools such as Test Director, Quality Center, and QTP.
• 15 + years creating, monitoring and reporting on defects across multiple systems, applications and
• 15 + years experience ensuring products, applications and systems are in compliance with established
quality standards, best practices for supportable systems, regulations, and business requirements.
• 15 + years experience mentoring and training Quality Assurance engineers.
• 15 + years working closely with IT teams to support testing strategies and activities.
• 15 + years experience working with Project Managers, Development Managers and teams in test design to
ensure overall integrity of the testing strategy.
• 18 + years experience of hands-on QA experience including knowledge and use of various hardware
platforms, relational databases, programming languages, vendor packages.
21.04.2011 Qualifying for this quick term funds support is simply feasible. a person just needs to comply with the pre requisite standards which involves you to be at least eighteen many years of age, possessing a legitimate financial ...
24.09.2012 [StandardNet] - Resident TerryPalmer said council members were elected by the people and shouldn't easily cede power to non-elected officials. “I don't want too much power in the hands of our chief,” Palmer said. Froerer has gone on record for the need to use common
13.09.2012 [The Morrisburg Leader] - Beef or pork on a bun, sausages, fries, poutine and more will be available from TerryPalmer who is looking after the food concession for the Golden Gears. In the event of rain, there will be a number of large tents to provide shelter and the band will